Roberto Cavalli Doesn't Want Any Other Designer to Take Over His Label

>> Tom Ford and Karl Lagerfeld both shoot their own ad campaigns, could Roberto Cavalli be next? The designer recently told Harper'...


>> Tom Ford and Karl Lagerfeld both shoot their own ad campaigns, could Roberto Cavalli be next? The designer recently told Harper's Bazaar that photography was his latest obsession and that he was embarking on a trip to New Guinea to shoot "the last cannibal tribe."

Cavalli also mentioned he is intrigued by Megan Fox and disappointed that so many others are using leopard prints now. "In the beginning, when people copied me I was happy. [But now] I can understand when H&M or Zara copies me, but I hate it when big designers copy me. You have a big name, you should never copy me."

But perhaps most interesting in his contingency plan for his label: if he were hit by a bus tomorrow, he says, Roberto Cavalli would cease to exist. There would be no new designer. "Nobody."



Via http://www.fashionologie.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments